We are devoted to protecting your privacy – we guarantee to use any information that you provide us in agreement with this policy. So, what kind of data do we gather? There are a few ways that we can get your details, including when you:
• Register online or update your account
• Sign up for an email newsletter
• Fill out questionnaires or forms
• Have petitions (including your name, email address, and more)
• Perform activities on our website (such as buying products or services)
This could include collecting IP addresses, browser types, general info, etc., through cookies. Furthermore, we may acquire your name, contact information, subscription particulars, address (from Facebook), and more. But why are we doing all of this? Basically, we just want to know what you need so we can give you better service!
So, what do we do with this information? We only keep it if necessary for the purposes mentioned in this policy, or as required to offer services to you, advertise or market services to you. Specifically, we might employ it to:
• Provide services bought from the website and process payments
• Administer the website or improve our products/services
• Keep records and stay connected with you regarding events, services, or products
• Send marketing messages, newsletters, and business updates by email, post, or similar technology
• Reach out for market research purposes or customize the website according to your preferences
Using cookies and log files, we may also analyze statistics, recognize user behavior, administer the website, tailor info based on your interests, and enhance your experience. Any info collected via these cookies is anonymous. Note that most web browsers accept cookies automatically, but they can be deleted or disabled following instructions at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. However, disabling them may reduce your experience of the service.
By accessing our website, you agree to our collection and utilization of info. Since the internet’s nature, your info could be transferred outside the European Economic Area without the same protections related to your data and its usage as expressed in this policy. We have taken steps to enhance security though. By giving us your info, you consent to such transfers. If you don’t want us to collect or use your personal info, simply don’t access the Website.